Villages are one of five themed locations that players can choose from when they initially join. Each location has unique shops and items, and many of these items are not interchangeable between villages. This makes the choice of village particularly important, as well as creating micro-economies between each village's players. More information on each village, including their shops and the items their inhabitants can craft, can be found on their individual pages:
- Dragonsmaw Manor - Halloween and supernatural themed
- Oceandome - Atlantis themed
- Olde Foxbury - Medieval themed
- Quetzal Palace - Classical heaven and Grecian themed
- Tigereye Peak - Ice and snow themed
It is possible to change villages by accessing your User Settings. It costs 25,000 each time you move to a different village. This can be done an unlimited amount of times as the monthly limit was removed.
- When the site was created, there were at least two additional villages planned to be added. They are speculated to have been radiation/zombie themed and futuristic themed as those are the two unused sets of monsters that AugustinasRaginskis, the artist responsible for the original monsters, was commissioned to create.
- During development, Tigereye Peak and Dragonsmaw Manor were called "Tiger Eye Peak" and "Dragon's Maw Manor" respectively, but they were changed for release. The towns' images have yet to be updated to show this.