FANDOM



Timber Wolf is a unique type of Weapon referred to as a Combat Pet. They have a small chance to drop in the Mountain's Peak battleground in Tigereye Peak.

Combat Stats

  • Required Level: 18
  • Slot: Weapon
  • Passive Ability: Inflicts the Chilling Aura debuff on your opponent, which reduces their mitigation by 30% and their dodge chance by 70%.
    Also inflicts the Marked debuff on your opponent, which may damage them every turn:
    • 190 Physical Damage (40% chance every turn)
      • +120% to Light
      • +60% to Medium

         These debuffs cannot be removed.

  • Stats
Agility 0
Strength +1
Speed +2
Intelligence 0
Endurance +3
  • Defenses
Fire Resistance 0
Frost Resistance 0
Lightning Resistance 0
Dark Resistance 0
Water Resistance 0
Air Resistance 0
Mitigation 0
  • Sockets: 0
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.