| The Shifty is one of the brewable species in Furvilla. An Alchemist can craft a Shifty Morphing Potion using ingredients from all villages. The Shifty is a shapeshifter, able to mimic the appearance of anything it sees.
Shifties have special properties that allow Painties to have more flexibility and not conform to standard bases.
ColorsThe Shifty currently has three colors, each obtainable through a separate potion.
Magic Sticker Colors
Shifty magic stickers can be obtained from the FurDollar Emporium.
The Shifty Morphing Potion requires these ingredients to craft:
- 1 Capsule Container
- 1 Claw Container
- 1 Frozen Container
- 1 Underwater Container
- 1 Sword Container
- 1 Neural Plant
- 1 Underwater Watermelons
- 1 Flying Lightbulbs
- 1 Flying Red Tip
- 1 Deadbow
- 1 Mouth Bean
- 1 Claw Beets
- 1 Green Stalk
- 1 Sunflowers
- 1 Cotton Flower
- The Shifty species was created for the purpose of users creating Painties that do not conform to any official base.
- With the release of the Snuffle species on November 15, 2016, the Shifty Morphing Potion Recipe was moved from Tigereye Peak to the Quest Shop.
- On May 27, 2018, the Galactic Shifty was added, allowing users to create off base and heavily edited Rare species Painties, which includes Manokit, Wickerbeast, Dutch Angel Dragon, Saggitari, Snuffle, Leodon, and Flailadon villagers. However, to make a Gembound Shifty, you must send a Magic Diamond Heart Gem via Trade to Admit-Mat.
- On June 12, 2018, the Primordial Shifty was added, allowing users to create humanoid Painties.
- In June 30, 2019 chibi shifty stickers were released, allowing users more freedom on chibi Painties.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.