Furvilla NPCs are non-player characters that can be found throughout the site. Many of these characters are the mayors of Furvilla's Villages, while others are shopkeepers or more mysterious characters. NPCs can sometimes show up while your villager is exploring and may reward them with an item, sometimes only if you're lucky. The ones with profiles also sometimes post on the forums and occasionally leave comments on other villager profiles.
List of NPCs with profiles
|Owner-Aspen||Owner of Furvilla||
|Owner-Quinn||Owner of Furvilla||
|NPC-Chester||Mayor of Dragonsmaw Manor||
|NPC-Octavia||Mayor of Oceandome||
|NPC-Minstrel||Mayor of Olde Foxbury||
|NPC-Ana||Mayor of Quetzal Palace||
|NPC-Polaria||Mayor of Tigereye Peak||
|NPC-Clawtooth||Chief of Clawtooth||
List of reoccuring NPCs without profiles
|Image||Name||Occupation||Where to find?|
|Sage Ismene||Sage of Clawtooth||
Rules regarding NPCs
- NPCs are not Staff, Admins, or MODs. This means they cannot help you with site issues, problems, or accept suggestions. Please keep all interactions with them limited to an in-character basis.
- NPCs are also not able to give out certain information, so please understand if they do not answer some questions or are vague! They only know so much.
- Please do not ask to play an NPC.
- Please do not draw shipping art of the NPCs together, it makes them uncomfortable! Drawing them interacting and having fun is totally fine, but do not draw any romantic shipping, please.
- Treat the NPCs as real people! They exist in the universe of Furvilla, treat them with respect.
- All rules for site interactions apply for interacting with NPCs, meaning treat them the way you would treat anyone else on site.
- The NPCs are very busy and have a lot to do, so if they are unable to reply to comments or messages, please do not take it personally!
- Please do not send the NPCs gifts. They love and appreciate them, but are unable to accept them!
- Buck's full name is Xaender Van Buckles, though he doesn't seem to like anyone calling him that.