FANDOM



Armored Alicorn is a unique type of Weapon referred to as a Combat Pet. They have a small chance to drop in the Serpent's Head battleground in Quetzal Palace.

Combat Stats

  • Required Level: 0
  • Slot: Weapon
  • Passive Ability: Gain the Damage Bonus:10% buff, which increases your Warrior's damage by 10%.
    Also gain the Damage Reduction:10% buff, which decreases all damage dealt to your Warrior by 10%.
    These buffs cannot be removed.
  • Hidden Ability:
    • Every turn, Armored Alicorn has a 20% chance to reduce all damage your Warrior takes by 80% for that turn. Only effective if your Warrior is faster than your opponent.
    • Every turn, Armored Alicorn has a 27% chance to
      heal your Warrior for 400 health (does not scale) and
      cleanse them of all status effects.
  • Stats
Agility 0
Strength 0
Speed +6
Intelligence 0
Endurance 0
  • Defenses
Fire Resistance +80
Frost Resistance +80
Lightning Resistance +80
Dark Resistance +80
Water Resistance +80
Air Resistance +80
Mitigation 0
  • Sockets: 0
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.