Sorry if this doesn't belong here/I'm doing it wrong, but I think it might be a good idea to put a table with links to the local shops in the individual village descriptions.I personally find it hard to find the shops of other villages because I don't know their names off the top of my head. If I knew which village the shop I was looking for was in, then I could just go to the village page and click on the shops until I found it!
Just to be super clear, the page for Tigereye Peak would have a section with a table that had links to their specific shops, like Frosty Friends, Arctic Salves, etc.
Let me know if you think this is a good idea or not, I think it just might make navigating easier, and the individual village pages seem to have plenty of room! Emboardom (talk) 12:34, July 5, 2016 (UTC)
- I personally did this for Quetzal Village but yeah. I don't know the names for the other shops. So I think it's a good idea. I like to pretty much link things wherever and whenever possible especially since this is a new game and it can be confusing knowing what does what.
- Dursky (talk) 15:14, July 5, 2016 (UTC)
- The village pages are sort of haphazard atm anyways, but yeah they should have all the shops listed. I'll see if I can poke at the oceandome page today. AtinaeAlehthrra (talk) 15:16, July 5, 2016 (UTC)
- Oh that's a great idea! I was wondering what we should put in those "quality 1,2,3,etc" slots. I'll try editing the template to see if i can make it more clear! -Cftcft9090 (talk) 16:47, July 5, 2016 (UTC)
- Discovering image inconsistencies in the villages...oceandome's doesn't have a badge in the corner, DMM and QP do? urgh. -AtinaeAlehthrra (talk) 21:12, July 5, 2016 (UTC)