I've noticed that the wiki has it as Dragon's Maw Manor, while Furvilla has it as Dragonsmaw Manor. I think this is a big issue. (proof ) -Cftcft9090 (talk) 03:57, July 4, 2016 (UTC)
- I've been looking at this too. I feel it might actually be a Furvilla problem, because Furvilla also lists it as Dragon's Maw Manor (example being the badge on a profile http://www.furvilla.com/profile/7596 ), meaning there is no right answer.
- Dursky (talk) 03:59, July 4, 2016 (UTC)
- Maybe somebody should tweet at one of the staff members over there and get it clarified for us? -Shaun Dreclintalk 04:00, July 4, 2016 (UTC)
- Yeah i can do that (0w0)b -Cftcft9090 (talk) 04:02, July 4, 2016 (UTC)
- I've been going by what the badges say when in doubt, since they're the most noticable spelling of an area, but yeah they're inconsistent across the official site. AtinaeAlehthrra (talk) 05:35, July 4, 2016 (UTC)